14 Karina Crescent
A Timeless Beauty In A Peaceful Family Friendly Neighbourhood
Standing proud with its striking vine covered frontage, this tightly held home is perfectly configured for family life with plenty of space, to relax, play and entertain. A timeless aesthetic with architect designed features, the four-bedroom home reveals multiple living areas enhanced by exposed brick, timber and abundant use of glass which brings warmth and character. A modern European kitchen opens out to a covered entertaining deck and child-friendly lawns with no rear neighbours in sight. Perfect to move straight in, with future scope to extend or update with a contemporary revamp (STCA). It's peaceful setting is footsteps to Karina reserve and kids playground, within close proximity to Wakehurst Primary, Belrose Public and Mimosa Public School, a short drive to village shops, plus Chatswood/CBD buses just up the road.
- Defined lounge and dining areas with bar enhanced by oversized glass taking in treetop outlooks
- Timber finished kitchen equipped with Miele gas cooktop, Smeg oven and ample storage
- Covered entertaining deck perfect for alfresco dining, child-friendly level lawns, bbq area
- Four well-separated bedrooms with built-ins, bathroom with spa bath, separate w/c
- Lower level living room with own access, functional laundry, timber floors, freshly painted
- Double undercover carport, plus additional off-street parking, wine cellar/storage, garden shed
- A Short drive to both Forest Way Shopping Centre and Glenrose Shopping Village
- Close to the Northern Beaches Hospital and an easy drive to beautiful surf beaches
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021