8/88 Lagoon Street
Luxurious Apartment With An Expansive Rooftop Terrace And Lake Views
This exceptional house-like apartment combines high-end design with quality craftsmanship to deliver an exceptional sense of space, style and luxury. Set within 'The Lagoon' security building, an exclusive collection of only twelve apartments, the three-bedroom residence is crowned with an enormous rooftop entertainer's terrace offering never to-be-built out views over Narrabeen Lake. Custom appointed interiors, a deluxe master suite and multiple terraces suited to both intimate social gatherings and entertaining on a grand scale. Offering over 289sqm on title this designer home captures the essence of upscale low maintenance living ideal for executives, families and downsizers. It's prized location is a short level stroll to the lakes edge, Narrabeen Beach, trendy seaside cafes, eateries, village shops and express B-line city buses.
- Expansive whole-floor living and dining space set under double height ceilings
- Gourmet island kitchen with CaeserStone benchtops and Miele gas appliances
- Free-flowing master suite with built-ins and open ensuite with free standing bath
- Large second bedroom fitted with built-ins, flexi room, study or media room
- Huge rooftop terrace with awning, fireplace, bbq, bar fridge and custom decking
- Sleek main bathrooms, functional internal laundry, ample storage options
- Ducted air conditioning, gas heating, plantation shutters, Modwood decking
- Auto double garage with workshop and storage for paddle boards, surf skis etc
- Security video intercom, level lift access, rooftop hot and cold beach shower
- Surrounded by walking trails, water sports, ocean pool and close to popular schools
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021