67 Brooker Avenue
Quintessential Family Home With Beautiful Interiors In A Serene Cul-De-Sac
- Substantial proportions, formal lounge room with gas fireplace, separate formal dining
- Gourmet stone crafted kitchen with Miele appliances and outdoor window survey
- Bi-folds extend outdoors to all-season alfresco entertaining, firepit space, gas heated, in-ground pool
- Four upstairs bedrooms fitted with built-ins, master with walk-in and ensuite, casual living area
- Dedicated study with custom joinery/shelving, deluxe bathrooms, main has bath
- Guest powder room, gas heating, plantation shutters, ample storage, freshly painted
- Optimal north to rear aspect, child-friendly lawn with direct access to reserve
- Family focused street within footsteps to Brooker Reserve and children's playground
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $460 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).