901 Pittwater Road
Spectacular Ocean Views and Coastal Living
Capturing views over Long Reef Beach and Dee Why Lagoon, this spectacular freestanding family home offers both large proportions and appeal. Located in a high set commanding position on a 721sqm block of land, the home offers abundant space, modern open plan layout and multiple living spaces capturing ocean views from every position. Tropical manicured gardens, swimming pool and cabana provide ideal coastal living and an entertainer's dream. It's located a short walk to Long Reef Marine Reserve, Golf Course, cafes, dining, express B-line city buses and the sand and surf.
- High set commanding position, 721sqm block, capturing sea breezes
- Open plan living, multiple living areas capturing ocean views
- Modern gas kitchen with stone benches tops and stainless steel appliances, ample storage
- Five bedrooms, master with en-suite and walk in robe
- Home automation system, air-conditioning
- Tropical manicured gardens, swimming pool and cabana, for in-law accommodation
- Huge four car lock up garage, extensive under house storage, workshop
- Close to Beach, Long Reef headland, Golf Course, schools, shops and cafes
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).