1017/15 Howard Avenue
The Epitome Of Beachside Resort Style Living With Northeast Coastal Views
Wake up to the sun rising over the horizon from the surrounds of this designer three-bedroom apartment, from the tenth floor of the landmark ‘Lighthouse’ security complex. An optimal northeast orientation bathes interiors in natural light, enhanced by floor to ceiling panels of glass which allow the ocean spectacle to take centre stage. Entertain in style on the covered seaside balcony, with ample space for alfresco dining, then retreat to the oversized bedrooms or relax and unwind in the deluxe bathrooms. It sets the benchmark in contemporary coastal living with access to a heated indoor swimming pool, sauna, fully equipped gym and pet-friendly outdoor exercise space. It sits above the new cosmopolitan cafes, dining, shops, plus a short stroll to express B-line buses and a 10-minute walk to the beachfront.
- Views over Dee Why Lagoon, ocean, beach, Long Reef Headland and beyond
- Glass fronted living area with a defined dining space fluidly flowing outdoors
- Stone crafted kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances, integrated dishwasher
- Covered entertaining balcony takes in the ever-changing ocean scenes and sea breezes
- Generously proportioned light-filled bedrooms fitted with built in wardrobes
- Oceanview master with built-ins and ensuite with freestanding bath and balcony access
- Concealed Internal laundry, ducted air conditioning, ample storage, lift access
- Secure tandem parking in basement carpark, storage cage, ample visitor parking
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).