56/2 Delmar Parade
Available for private inspection only.
- The latest creation from Landmark, one of Sydney's most reputable developers
- Seven level security building with lift access designed around an atrium courtyard
- Extra-spacious living and dining area open seamlessly to covered balcony
- Carrara marble kitchen benchtop
- The kitchen is equipped with premium European stainless-steel appliances
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite
- Deluxe bathrooms with marble vanities, huge mirrored storage and glass showers
- Sleek timber patterned tiled flooring plus plush carpets soften the bedrooms
- Air conditioning, gas barbecue outlet on the balcony and pets are welcome
- Private gated front porch entrance plus security video intercom system
- Adjacent Dee Why Grand with supermarkets, boutique shopping, cafes and just a short walk to express B-Line bus stop
- Secure basement parking and lock-up storeroom for bikes and beach gear
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021