21/10 Ramsay Street
Pristine Beach Pad, Moments To Collaroy Beach
* For a private inspection or virtual tour of this property please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
Enjoying dual street access and positioned on the north east corner, this pristine beach pad is sure to impress. Recently renovated to meticulous standards, it's a haven of space, light and relaxed sophistication. It's set to an elevated district backdrop with ocean views to the horizon and enjoys a roomy indoor/outdoor flow. High-end finishes and inclusions have been selected to provide maximum comfort. Set in a security block with garage and visitor parking, it's a brief stroll to Collaroy village shops, cafes and cinema, not to mention the sun, sand and surf.
- Vast living/dining room with timber floors flows to full-width balcony
- Thoughtfully designed gas kitchen with sumptuous stone bench tops
- Stainless steel appliances, Bosch cook top, Miele oven, dishwasher
- Generous bedrooms with built-ins, internal laundry, drying/storage room
- Sumptuous fully tiled bathroom with bathtub and natural light
- Wonderfully peaceful and private, footsteps to express city buses
- Moments to Long Reef golf course, beach/headland walks and various parks
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $359 Per Quarter
Strata Levies - $929 Per Quarter
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).