21/745 Pittwater Road
Exciting Opportunity, Top Floor Original Sub-Penthouse With Lifetime Views
- Exceptional vantage point from the seventh floor, level lift access
- Two bedrooms with built-ins, north facing main takes in the views
- Generous l-shaped lounge and dining area offers easy outdoor flow
- Deep covered alfresco entertaining balcony captures sea breezes
- Spacious, functional kitchen with ample cupboard/bench space
- Tidy bathroom with bath, internal laundry, air conditioning
- Single lock up garage, security intercom, own hot water service
- Moments to thriving shops, cafes, dining and day-to-day amenities
- Stroll down to Dee Why Oval, close to primary and secondary schools
Strata Rates: $899.05 per quarter
Council Rates: $367 per quarter
Water Rates: $150 per quarter
Total Size: 116.59 sqm
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).