3/10-12 Stuart Street
Sunny, North Facing Surfside Living
Located on the second floor with a subtle modern touch, this bright and airy apartment delivers a readymade lifestyle retreat. Spacious proportions and a northerly aspect with easy flow from living area to a huge wrap around balcony offer a sun drenched, surfside home. It's positioned in a peaceful street, a short stroll to trendy eateries, B-Line buses and Collaroy Beach.
- Front north facing apartment providing year round light, ambience and space
- Generous open plan living area with a defined lounge and dining space
- Private entrance area, separated from living space
- Recently upgraded kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Two generous bedrooms, master with built-in
- Huge north facing wrap around balcony with direct access to the kitchen, living and master bedroom
- New sliding doors & balcony balustrades
- Bright bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Ceiling fan in lounge, large internal laundry
- Oversized lock up garage, recently upgraded complex
- Footsteps to Collaroy Beach, cafes, restaurants, parks, and cinema
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).