4/18 Ramsay Street
Ocean View Entertainers Retreat, 350m To The Sand And Surf
Sunshine, multiple outdoor entertaining spaces and sweeping views of the ocean give this stylish security apartment a winning edge. Beautifully proportioned interiors run under high ceilings, enhanced by hardwood timber floors and abundant use of glass for light and air flow. An open plan living area is anchored by a modern kitchen with effortless connection to a generous north facing covered balcony with ocean backdrop. A sheltered all-season alfresco balcony rests amongst lush tropical gardens, plus two spacious bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes. Featuring an underbuilding car space and separate storeroom, it's just a short stroll to trendy oceanfront establishments, shops, cinema, express B-line city buses, ocean pool and surf.
- Optimal northeast aspect, elevated ground floor position, accessed via minimal stairs
- Kitchen with stainless steel oven, dishwasher and pull out shelving maximising space
- Two well scaled bedrooms fitted with mirrored built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Chic bathroom with bath and shower, stone topped vanity and natural ventilation
- Private entertaining balcony covered for year round enjoyment, ideal for alfresco dining
- Functional internal laundry, own hot water service, timber floors, ample storage
- Shares no common walls, privately orientated with no overlooking neighbours
- Underbuilding car space, secure storage room, intercom entry, solid double brick building of just 15 apartments
- Access to common rooftop terrace with uninterrupted, panoramic ocean views from Narrabeen to Long Reef
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $1,544 Per Quarter
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).