23/11 Ocean Street
Absolute Beachfront with 180 Degree Ocean Views
Immersed in the most breathtaking coastal panorama possibly imaginable with 180 degree views sweeping the beach from headland to headland and an endless ocean horizon, this spacious and luxury apartment will leave you speechless. Exceptionally spacious and superbly appointed with floor-to-ceiling glass walls and an extensive northeast entertainers' terrace capturing every square inch of the views, it's five floors above the park-like gardens surrounding the prestigious 'Marquesas' security building with a lift and sparkling pool on-site and direct access to the golden sands and rolling waves of Narrabeen Beach.
• Penthouse-like trophy apartment in a sublime beachfront setting
• Views sweep the beach from Long Reef to Narrabeen Headland
• Gaze over the surf to an endless ocean horizon and stunning sunrises
• Every room enjoys the views, covers an impressive 143sqm on title
• Enormous light flooded living space with defined dining area
• Sliding glass doors opens to covered sun soaked seaside terrace
• CaesarStone kitchen with breakfast/cocktail bar, dishwasher & wine fridge
• Extra-spacious bedrooms with sleek built-ins and ceiling fans
• Main with extensive built-ins and ensuite opens to the terrace
• Even the ultra-chic bathroom and ensuite revel in ocean views
• Remote controlled double lock-up garage in secure basement
• Sprawling lawns and landscaped gardens with direct beach access
• Beachside pool and toddler's pool with change rooms on-site
• Covered common entertaining area with seating and table
• Footsteps to the iconic Driftwood Café, Barbuto and The Sands
• Four minute wander to parks and trails around Narrabeen Lagoon
• Seven minute stroll to Narrabeen Village and B-Line city buses
• Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to secure the best of the best!
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022