35/10-12 Oaks Avenue
Spacious Executive Entertainer in Convenient Lifestyle Setting
You'll never miss a beat living in this exceptional executive apartment that sits peacefully at the rear of 'The Oaks Apartments' security building right in the pulsing heart of Dee Why's cosmopolitan Town Centre. Light and space abounds throughout a sweeping open floor layout, modern finishes exude a fresh contemporary feel and the covered terrace is tailor-made for entertaining. Step out the door and B-line city buses, eateries and supermarkets are metres from the doorsteps and the beach is just short stroll down the street.
- A fabulous executive retreat or downsizer in a lifestyle hotspot
- Covers an impressive 118sqm on title, fourth floor with lift access
- Enormous living and dining space with sleek tiled flooring
- Sliding glass doors open to a large peaceful covered terrace
- CaesarStone entertainers' kitchen, gas cooktops and dishwasher
- Generous bedrooms with mirrored built-ins main with ensuite
- Ultra-chic bathrooms, main with shower and bath, internal laundry
- High ceilings, air conditioning, gas heating/barbecue outlets
- Eight minute stroll to the sand, surf and sizzling seaside eateries
- Metres to the buzzing plaza below the 'Lighthouse' landmark
- Secure basement car space with easy access
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021