Renovated Beachfront Apartment With North Aspect
Perfectly positioned along this prized Narrabeen beachfront strip and embracing its direct north aspect, this renovated apartment won't disappoint. It's open plan layout flows to its north facing balcony off the living area with beachfront views. Flooded with natural light by large windows and 2 balconies provides cross-flow ventilation of ocean breezes. Light and airy with elevated privacy, it's been recently renovated with stylish finishes creating the ideal home sanctuary.
- Open plan living area flows to north facing balcony and kitchen
- Stone finished shaker style kitchen with large breakfast bar, dishwasher
- Sheltered balcony embracing northern sun with views over the beach
- Two double bedrooms with built-ins, master also has private balcony
- Updated bathroom with generous shower and option to add internal laundry
- Undercover car space with storeroom on title
- With a short stroll to supermarkets, cafes, dining, boutique and schools
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $357 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).