17 Evergreen Drive
Carefree Contemporary Family Living at its Finest
Streamline contemporary design, premium appointments and finishes and spectacular alfresco entertaining areas combine in this four year old freestanding home to provide an idyllic retreat for the modern family of today. Nestled on private landscaped gardens with a covered entertainers' deck, easycare level lawn and a heated pool, its peaceful family-friendly setting is within footsteps of Dee Why Park or Cromer Park, the bicycle path from Dee Why Beach to Narrabeen Lagoon and city buses, and minutes from schools, shopping and beaches.
- Forms part of the exclusive Metricon designed 'Evergreen Estate'
- Newly refurbished and updated with every conceivable luxury
- Sunny office and chic bathroom with heated floors by the entry
- Wide sweeping living and dining space with gas fireplace
- Stacked glass sliding doors provide seamless flow to rear deck
- Covered entertainers' deck with fan merges with level lawn
- Deluxe kitchen with six-seat CaesarStone island and butler's pantry
- Gas cooktop, 900mm oven plus microwave, dual drawer dishwasher
- Upstairs family room opens to balcony bathed in northerly sun
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans, main with ensuite
- Sleek contemporary bathrooms includes three-way main with bath
- High ceilings, engineered oak flooring and plantation shutters
- Storeroom, ducted air conditioning, gas barbecue outlet
- Private fully enclosed lawns and gardens requiring minimal upkeep
- Footsteps to a choice of parks, playing fields and playgrounds
- Walk or ride on the bike path to Dee Why Town Centre or Beach
- Auto double garage with internal access and parking in front
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).