25/228-232 Condamine Street
Renovated Top Floor Apartment
The large open plan living area flows onto the light-filled balcony offerings a lifestyle of luxury and supreme convenience.
Ideally situated just footsteps from express city buses depart from the door, restaurants, cafes and Coles Supermarket.
- Fully renovated with updated lighting and air-conditioning
- Easy five-minute bicycle ride to Manly Beach and village
- Footsteps to restaurants, cafes and city buses
- Bright open plan living and dining space with high ceilings
- Easy flow to a wide covered balcony bathed in sunlight
- Chic open plan kitchen with integrated Miele dishwasher, Miele oven, glass gas cooktop and large island bench
- Spacious bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan
- Ultra-modern bathroom and - internal laundry
- Basement security parking, full brick, sleek tiled flooring + storage
- Secure complex with intercom access and large common area terrace
Similar Properties in the area
Manly Vale Neighbourhood Profile
With the ever-growing popularity of the seaside towns along Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Manly Vale offers a family-friendly alternative that enjoys all the same benefits on a more accessible scale. Minutes from the famous Manly and Curl Curl beaches, Warringah Shopping Mall and just 20 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, it’s hard to believe that this quiet coastal gem is still well and truly one of the Northern Beaches’ best-kept secrets.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).