14/35-41 Sturdee Parade
Sun-Filled Designer Apartment In Convenient Beachside Locale
Soak up the sunshine and leafy outlooks from the stylish surrounds of this contemporary apartment in a convenient setting within a stroll to Dee Why Grand, cosmopolitan town centre and a leisurely walk to the beach. Facing north, the practical one-bedroom with study nook design delivers a streamlined design aesthetic, spacious dimensions and quality inclusions to deliver a low up-keep environment for lifestyle seekers. Kick back and relax on the sunny entertainer's balcony or take a stroll to Dee Whys vibrant dining strip, surf and ocean pool, or walk along the beachfront to Long Reef's headland coastal walk.
- Free flowing light-filled open living area takes in lovely green leafy outlooks
- Covered balcony offers the perfect spot to unwind or for relaxed barbeques
- Sleek stone crafted island kitchen equipped with Smeg gas appliances
- Spacious privately placed bedroom with built-ins, study nook
- Sleek bathroom enhanced with floor-to-ceiling tiles, internal laundry
- Single secure parking in basement car park, security intercom entry
- A ready-made lifestyle base close to popular coastal playgrounds
- Great investment opportunity renders strong rent returns
- A stroll to cafes, trendy dining options and express B-line city buses
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $359 Per Quarter
Strata Levies - $823 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).