9/3-5 Clyde Road
Spacious Entertainer By The Sea
Freshly painted with bright, spacious interiors and an entertainer sized balcony. Located in a quiet street and within two minutes walk to Dee Why Beach, restaurants and transport.
- Light and bright free flowing living/dining opening with glass French doors to a covered balcony
- U-shaped separate kitchen with a good sized workspace
- Main bed with built-in, opens up to the balcony
- Original bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Single lock garage with internal laundry
- Well maintained double brick building with visitor parking
- Walk to local shops, amenities and express B-line buses
Water Rates - $145 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $359 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $916 Per Quarter
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).