4/40 Waine Street
Boutique Top Floor Retreat Of Charm, Aspect And Position
Holding a prized top floor setting with a premium northeast aspect in this boutique block of twelve, this charming apartment soaks up leafy views and magic sunsets from its elevated vantage point. The bright and airy apartment's roomy layout is enhanced by a clever use of detailing to add warmth and character with v-board feature walls and French doors, while windows on three sides take in lovely natural light and air-flow. It offers a relaxed coastal lifestyle just moments from both Freshwater and Manly, plus close proximity to Westfield Warringah Mall and B-Line buses.
- Light-filled open living area takes in lovely green leafy outlooks
- Covered balcony offers the perfect spot to unwind or relaxed barbeques
- Well-appointed kitchen with meals bar and timber cabinetry
- Spacious bedroom with built-ins, bathroom with shower over bath
- Lock up garage, storage cage, internal laundry, solid double brick building
- A ready-made lifestyle base close to a popular costal playgrounds
- A stroll to cafes, trendy dining options and express B-line city buses
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $341 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $1,037 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Freshwater Neighbourhood Profile
Freshwater is the perfect proof that good things come in small packages. At only 2km2, this cosy intimate suburb boasts 5 stunning parks, 3 schools, a vibrant local community, plenty of cafés and restaurants, and world-class surf beaches. And with only 17km between Freshwater and the Sydney CBD, you get the best of both worlds - very little local traffic, but a quick city commute if needed.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).