23/27 Sturdee Parade
Show Stopper Penthouse 319sqm On Title A Tropical Entertainers Dream
Crowning the top floor of a 2004 built building, this designer penthouse is crafted for those who love to entertain with effortless connection to a gigantic terrace with a series of decks, swim spa and lush tropical gardens. Wrapping the optimal sun-drenched northeast corner, the streamlined design reveals an open plan living area anchored by a gourmet European kitchen, plus two double bedrooms with the flexibility for a three-bedroom configuration. It offers a unique opportunity for downsizers or busy lifestyle seekers, looking for a low maintenance home of style, quality and enviable outdoor spaces to relax and entertain. It's conveniently positioned within a short level stroll to Dee Why's cosmopolitan town centre, express B-line city buses and the beachfront.
- An elevated setting affords a wonderful sense of peace, privacy and security
- Interiors enhanced by timber floors, abundant use of glass for light and air flow
- Stone crafted kitchen with Smeg European gas appliances, Bosch dishwasher
- A series of stacking doors offer seamless indoor and outdoor integration
- A sequence of outdoor entertaining spaces, spa and garden oasis with auto vergola
- Two double bedrooms fitted with built-ins, master has ensuite
- Sleek spa bath main bathroom, internal laundry, ducted air conditioning
- Tandem security parking for 2 with lift access, security building, gas hot water
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $425 Per Quarter
Strata Levies - $1,525 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022