8/36 Banksia Street
Top Floor Blank Canvass Opportunity, A Stroll To Beach Life
An increasingly rare opportunity to acquire an original blank canvas in a prized Dee Why enclave, this north facing penthouse style apartment awaits a creative vision to transform and capitalise on its 110sqm. Crowning the top floor of a solid double brick building of only 15, it's light-filled interiors benefit from a unique dual aspect with windows on three sides, its perfect layout opens to two separate balconies, perfect to relax and entertain. It's a win for those seeking to gain a foothold in this thriving market, renovators and investors, located just around the corner from the cosmopolitan ocean front strip, sand, surf and ocean pool.
- Light and bright free flowing living/dining effortlessly opens outdoors
- Full width northerly balcony takes in stunning sun rises and sea breezes
- Private outlooks over the iconic Norfolk Pines, bathed in all day sun
- Separate kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop, adjoining laundry
- Two generous bedrooms ideally placed away from the social spaces
- Main bedroom with built-ins and full length covered balcony
- Free-flowing open plan living and dining space opens outdoors
- Bathroom with bath, shower and natural ventilation, separate w/c
- Single lock up garage, well-maintained solid double brick building
- An easy walk to town centre shops, amenities and express B-line buses
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022