10/70-72 Howard Avenue
Oversized Beachside Executive Lifestyle Apartment
Providing the ultimate mix of space, luxury and tranquillity in a premier beachside address, this top-of-the-range security apartment is perfect for executives, downsizers, families or anyone who craves a "stroll-to-everything" coastal lifestyle. Showcasing a bright and spacious contemporary layout with ultra-modern finishes and an elevated North facing terrace overlooking a leafy reserve, it is only three minutes barefoot to Dee Why Beach and sizzling seaside eateries and a four/five minute stroll to buzzing Dee Why Town centre and B-line city buses.
- Nestled amid the landscaped tropical gardens of 'Waterford'
- Covers an impressive 139sqm on title with minimal access stairs
- Double security parking, metres to Walter Gors Park/playground
- Extensive light filled living and dining space with leafy views
- Easy flow to a wide covered terrace with a sunny north aspect
- Large flexi media/dining room, office or possible third bedroom
- Gourmet open plan granite kitchen, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Sizable bedrooms with built-ins, gleaming white bathrooms
- Separate internal laundry, ceiling fans and plantation shutters
- Peacefully set the rear of an immaculate security building of 15
- Footsteps to town centre shops, eateries, supermarkets and gyms
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021