3302/10 Sturdee Parade
Stylish Light-Filled Resort Style Apartment, Low Up-Keep Beachside Living At Its Best
Streamlined design and resort inspired living combine in this sun washed apartment to create a stylish urban retreat with easy lift access to shops and cafes, plus a level walk to the beach. Holding 121sqm of premium northeast corner of the Dee Why Grand security complex, the two-bedroom layout has been crafted to maximise light and functionality enhanced by high-end inclusions. Abundant use of glass ensures all day natural light, while floor-to-ceiling glass sliders deliver seamless connection to a covered balcony, ideal for alfresco entertaining. Positioned to ensure a wonderful sense of peace and privacy, residents benefit from access to outdoor barbeque areas, swimming pool and fully equipped gymnasium.
- Light-filled lounge and dining area with effortless indoor/outdoor integration
- Covered alfresco balcony with private outlooks perfect for relaxed entertaining
- Gourmet Caesarstone topped kitchen with stainless steel Miele gas appliances
- Two large bedrooms fitted with mirrored built-ins, main has ensuite
- Sleek bathrooms, European laundry, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Lock up/secure parking in basement car park, large storage cage, visitor parking
- Gymnasium, outdoor barbeque areas, first rate security, lift access
- An easy walk to town centre shops, amenities and express B-line buses
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $359 Per Quarter
Apartment Size - 102 sqm
Basement Security Carspace & Storage - 19sqm
Total - 121sqm
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021