8 Mahogany Boulevard
An Elegant Architect Designed Family Haven Within A Peaceful Parkside Setting
Designer style meets high-end family functionality in this beautiful architect designed home in a peaceful and private park-side setting. Streamlined interiors reveal a timeless aesthetic with a selection of elegant formal and informal spaces, plus a renovated gourmet stone crafted kitchen and private alfresco spaces in an enchanting garden setting. Spread over two impeccably appointed levels, the dual fronted home features a flexible five-bedroom layout with a lower-level bedroom suite ideal for guests or in-laws. Set withing a family focused neighbourhood surrounded by cycle path, minutes to Warriewood Square Shopping Centre, express B-line city buses, close to schools and surf beaches.
- Double fronted corner block, instantly appealing with it beautiful garden surrounds
- Four separate living areas, oversized proportions, formal lounge and dining rooms
- Casual family room offers effortless indoor/outdoor integration ideal for families
- Renovated stone kitchen with entertainers meals bar, stainless steel gas appliances
- All season alfresco entertaining, private child-friendly level lawn, landscaped gardens
- Four upstairs bedrooms, master with ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony overlooking the park and playground
- Lower level fifth bedroom with adjoining study, ensuite and built-ins ideal for in-laws/guests
- Upstairs living room, chic bathrooms, guest powder room, laundry with built-in storage
- Auto double garage with internal access, air conditioning, plantation shutters, bbq bayonet
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021