28 Park Street
Spectacular Entertainer with Studio and Sweeping Ocean Views
- Sweeping living and dining with northeast ocean views
- Sliding glass doors open to a wide sunny deck with stunning views
- CaesarStone kitchen with gas cooktops and s/steel dishwasher
- Large bedrooms with built-ins, main with ocean views and ensuite
- Home office/fourth bed opens to covered ocean-view terrace
- Studio with income possibility below
- Set on a 697sqm parcel of land with gently sloping rear lawn
- Studio/guest retreat with huge CaesarStone kitchen and balcony with ocean views
- Modern bathrooms on both levels, floating and tiled flooring
- High ceilings, ceiling fans plus air conditioning in the living space
- Five minute stroll to the popular Cabana Café on the beachfront
- Easy walk to Collaroy's eateries, Narrabeen Lagoon and Village
- Plans for double garage & granny flat (STCA)
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022