3/63-65 Dee Why Parade
Stylish Ground Floor Resort Style Entertainer 200m To The Beach
Discover a lush garden haven secluded from the street to the private rear of the boutique 'Ocean Palm' security building of only 12, tucked away from the crowds but an easy stroll down to all of the beach action. Perfect for entertaining with an inviting indoor/outdoor flow, the two-bedroom home's oversized layout, reveals multiple outdoor entertaining spaces, common lawn and resort style pool. Light and airy interiors embrace a timeless coastal aesthetic with a soothing neutral palette while a covered balcony overlooks the pool and a private alfresco courtyard merges with level lawn offering plentiful space to relax, play and entertain. A fantastic opportunity to buy in this fast-evolving suburb, a short level stroll to Dee Why's oceanfront dining strip, ocean pool, beach, town centre and express B-line city buses.
- 110sqm on title, immaculate solid double brick building
- Peaceful and private setting to the rear, security intercom
- Two large bedrooms with built-ins set away from social spaces
- Free-flowing open plan living and dining space opens outdoors
- Covered easterly balcony overlooks the resort style pool
- Stone finished modern kitchen with Miele dishwasher
- Alfresco courtyard with awning extends to common lawn
- Tidy original bathroom with bath and shower, separate w/c
- Plantation shutters, gas heating, internal laundry, freshly painted
- Single lock up garage, visitor parking, tightly held building
- A short stroll to trending establishments, sand, surf and beach life
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).