Stylish Pet Friendly Apartment with Terrace in Prime Location
Heaven for executive entertainers', downsizers or young families, this beautifully styled contemporary apartment showcases an exceptionally spacious light filled layout, superb appointments and a fabulous covered entertainers' terrace. Placed within an ultra-modern boutique security building of only nine within minimal access stairs, its peaceful leafy setting is only a few minutes stroll from town centre shopping, cosmopolitan eateries and express B-line city buses.
• Bright, spacious and refreshed for your immediate enjoyment
• Covered security parking, lock-up storage cage, 89sqm on title
• Wide sweeping living and dining space flows to the terrace
• Sizable sunlit terrace with cover and retractable shade blinds
• CaesarStone kitchen with gas cooktop and s/steel dishwasher
• Extra-large bedrooms with sleek built-ins, main with ensuite
• Ultra-modern bathrooms, internal laundry, pet-friendly building
• New timber-look floating floors, air conditioning, plantation shutters
• Minimal access stairs and elevated balcony offers security
• Footsteps to buses, general store and Dee Why Primary School
• Five minute stroll to the heart of the town centre and B-line buses
• Just over a 10 minute walk to Dee Why Beach and seaside eateries
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021