2 Fuller Street
A Flexible Family Home With A Sunny Resort-Style Backyard Oasis
Superbly reinvented for modern family living, this stylish residence reveals a versatile layout with multiple indoor and outdoor spaces in a sought-after Collaroy Plateau address. Elevated to capture panoramic district views reaching the city skyline, the bright and airy interiors focus on relaxed family life, featuring four separate living spaces, a streamlined island kitchen and an upstairs master suite. A resort-style entertainer's haven with child-friendly level lawn, paved alfresco area and a palm tree framed pool brings a tropical holiday like feel. A short stroll to local shops, buses and cafes, within the catchment for both Collaroy Plateau and Wheeler Heights schools, only minutes beaches to local pristine beaches.
- Optimal northeast aspect assures natural light and air-flow
- A selection of interconnecting living spaces for flexibility
- Three downstairs bedrooms fitted with built-in robes, study
- Upstairs light-filled living area flows to a sunny covered balcony
- Chic stone topped island kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Master with sleek ensuite, air conditioning and covered balcony
- Child-friendly level lawn, in-ground pool awash with northern sun
- Original main bathroom with bath and shower, internal laundry
- Double garage with workbench, newly painted interiors and exteriors
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $518 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Plateau Neighbourhood Profile
Not to be confused with its namesake neighbor, Collaroy Plateau is a small but mighty town with some of the most breathtaking views the Northern Beaches has to offer. With Narrabeen lagoon to one side and Collaroy and Narrabeen beaches to the other, Collaroy Plateau is nestled peacefully amongst nature with easy access to the larger areas of Dee Why, Manly, and Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021