71 Carawa Road
For a private inspection of this property please contact Harry Pownall 0490169701 to arrange an appointment.
The classic façade of this single level home makes a welcoming first impression, while tastefully renovated interiors, deliver a ready-made home for families with an easy indoor/outdoor flow that invites relaxation. The three-bedroom layout reveals stylish contemporary appointments, with an open plan living area and entertainer's kitchen, that extends to an all-season entertainer's deck, level lawn and beautiful established gardens. Set in a family-friendly neighbourhood a stroll to local shops and cafes, plus 450m to Cromer Public School, close to buses, playing fields and a short drive to beaches.
- Practical layout, interiors enhanced by hardwood whitewashed timber floors
- Well-equipped kitchen with induction cooktop, Bosch dishwasher and outdoor servery
- Free-flowing lounge and dining area with air conditioning effortlessly extends outlooks
- Three bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Chic bathroom with freestanding bath, feature tiles and frameless glass shower
- Covered spotted gum entertaining deck with heater lamps, child-friendly level lawn, firepit area
- Built- ins
- Functional laundry with additional cabinetry and w/c, freshly painted interiors
- Two off-street parking spaces, new windows, instantaneous gas hot water
If you do not want to download one of the documents, uncheck the box before you click download.
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021