12/88 Lagoon Street
289sqm Designer Coastal Luxury With Rooftop Entertainers Terrace
Wrapping the optimum northeast corner of the top floor of an exclusive collection of only twelve designer residences, this dual level entertainer fuses innovative design with tailored interiors and high-end finishes to create a home in a class of its own. The house-like layout features a free-flowing design with vast panels of glass offering fluid indoor/outdoor integration, abundant natural light and beautiful natural ventilation. A gourmet Miele appointed kitchen rests at the social hub of the home, plus large bedrooms include a deluxe master suite and a flexible third bedroom, office or media room. Crowned by a fully equipped rooftop terrace with a sequence of spaces to relax, recharge and entertain, complete with fireplace, outdoor shower and lake glimpses. Its positioned footsteps to Narrabeen Lake, beach and trendy seaside establishments.
- Streamlined glass fronted lounge/dining area with ethanol fireplace and custom shelving
- Effortless connection to a north facing balcony ideal for alfresco dining on balmy summer evenings
- 97sqm rooftop entertainers terrace with alfresco deck, planter boxes and views to the lake
- Gourmet stone crafted kitchen with Miele gas appliances, integrated dishwasher, ample cupboards
- Master suite wing with a sleek open design with a plush ensuite reminiscent of a high-end hotel
- Second bedroom with built-ins, flexi-room with potential to convert to a third bedroom if desired
- Glamorous main bathroom, internal laundry, air conditioning, Italian stone tile flooring, Bose sound system
- Lift access to double garaging with storage, video security intercom, new building upgrades
- Affords an incredible sense of peace and privacy, enviable lifestyle home or holiday pad
- Walk to village shops, cafes, boutiques and express B-line city buses, close to schools
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021