14 Hay Street
First Time Offered, Solid, Large Proportions, Blue Ribbon Position, Lifetime Views
Holding a coveted setting on an elevated northeast 1,029sqm dual fronted parcel in one of the area's most sought after enclaves, this tightly held home basks in glorious unobstructed views over Long Reef Headland and the ocean. Built by the owners in 1987 of solid double brick and concrete construction, with an architect design that was ahead of its time, crafted to capture the ocean spectacle from every vantage point. An intuitive free-flowing layout is wrapped in banks of sliding glass doors offering seamless connection to a central entertainers' courtyard and view-swept terraces. Bathed in all day sunlight, the home's highly adaptable layout reveals five separate living areas and four bedrooms, including a self-contained guest wing ideal for teens, in-laws or au pair accommodation. Its prized position is a leisurely stroll to cafes, Long Reef Headland Reserve, coastal walks, beach and express B-line city buses.
- Poised to capture views of paragliders, beautiful sunsets and migrating whales
- Formal lounge and dining rooms, original kitchen with stainless steel oven, Miele dishwasher
- Casual living area with open fireplace, parquetry flooring, wrap-around entertainers seaside balcony
- Upstairs living area with wet-bar opens to terrace taking in the awe-inspiring views
- Four bedrooms including a privately placed master suite, family bathroom with bath
- Functional family laundry, under stair storage and mudroom with Italian terracotta tiles throughout
- Flexible self-contained living area ideal for in-laws, guests or home office with own access
- Banks of sliding glass doors open to pave alfresco area, level lawn and spa, garden shed
- Oversized triple garage with extra space for a boat or trailer, workshop or cellar and carport
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021