40 Aubreen Street
A Parkside Family Home With Ocean Glimpses And Dual Street Access
This tastefully presented single-storey cottage has been renovated to deliver an easy-care home of style, comfort and lifestyle appeal. Right next-door to Collaroy Plateau Park, the bright and breezy interiors reveal a glass fronted living area that takes in glimpses of the ocean. Interiors are anchored by a stylish marble kitchen, with three bedrooms, and easy indoor/outdoor flow to a deep rear yard with plentiful space for relaxing, playing or entertaining alfresco. Set on a level 550.1sqm, with rear vehicle access, move straight in and make it your family home for years to come with scope for a second level addition in line with neighbouring homes (STCA). Its positioned 400m to Collaroy Plateau Public School and pre schools, an easy level stroll to local shops, plus a short bike ride to the beach and express B-line city buses.
- Perfect for the young family or downsizer looking to enjoy a relaxed coastal lifestyle
- Generous windows flood the interiors in natural light and capture lovely sun rises
- Timeless kitchen with marble benchtops, stainless steel gas appliances, meals bar
- Open plan lounge and dining area warmed by a gas fireplace, v-board detailing
- Stone surfaces, crisp white walls and dark timber floors create a stylish feel
- Chic bathroom with underfloor heating, freestanding bath and auto lighting
- Auto lock up garage, extra off-street parking, internal laundry, air conditioning
Land Size: 550.1 sqm
Frontage: 18.47 m
Council Rates: $483.52 per quarter
Collaroy Plateau Neighbourhood Profile
Not to be confused with its namesake neighbor, Collaroy Plateau is a small but mighty town with some of the most breathtaking views the Northern Beaches has to offer. With Narrabeen lagoon to one side and Collaroy and Narrabeen beaches to the other, Collaroy Plateau is nestled peacefully amongst nature with easy access to the larger areas of Dee Why, Manly, and Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021