20/2 Monash Parade
Northerly ocean panorama that takes in the beach to Long Reef Headland and the ocean's horizon.
Set at the tip of Dee Why Point, it is only footsteps to Dee Why Beach and sizzling seaside eateries.
- Renovated studio apartment
- Grandstand views over the Dee Why Point surf break to wide expanses of ocean
- Prime position at end of headland, north aspect
- Modern kitchen and bathroom.
- Security block
- Metres to ocean pool, coastal walk, city buses and Dee Why Beach/eateries
- Walk to supermarkets/town centre - amazing beach pad or prime investment
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021