153A Woorarra Avenue
A Tightly-Held Family Hideaway In Natural Setting
Completely secluded from view affording a rare sense of peace, privacy and tranquillity, this alluring family home has been crafted to integrate with its natural surrounds, taking in tree-filtered cameos of Narrabeen Lake from it's elevated vantage point. Designed with a focus on fluid indoor/outdoor living, it reveals multiple living areas on one free-flowing level, three upstairs bedrooms and a flexible lower-level parents retreat. Effortless connection to a private all-season alfresco deck, poolside entertaining area with greenery all around delivers the ambiance of a tropical retreat. It is placed moments to B-Line bus services, Elanora Heights Public School, village shops and cafes, plus a short drive to beaches and walking trails encompassing Narrabeen Lake and the waters edge.
- Tightly held by for 37 years, two sets of owners since being built
- Lovely sandstone façade creates an instant appeal
- Level lawn with paved firepit space takes in lake views
- Lounge room with fireplace and defined dining area
- Well-equipped stone finished kitchen with ample cupboards
- Family living area opens to covered alfresco deck
- Well-placed three upstairs bedrooms with built-ins
- Main bathroom with dual vanity and shower/bath
- Lower level parents retreat with ensuite and fireplace
- Pool, decked alfresco area with native bush backdrop
- Air conditioning, new roof, windows and floors
- Undercover carport, plus additional off-street parking
Similar Properties in the area
Elanora Heights Neighbourhood Profile
Sitting atop a hillside with sweeping views of the most spectacular Northern Beaches is Elanora Heights – a small local community just north of Narrabeen with family values at its core. Quiet suburban streets are surrounded by national parks, the Narrabeen Lagoon, and two private golf courses sure to keep the whole family entertained, while easy road access to the Sydney CBD ensures you’re in the thick of the action whenever the occasion calls for it.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021