3/9 Grafton Crescent
Newly Renovated Hideaway Close To Dee Why Town Centre
Tucked away to the end of a peaceful park-side cul-de-sac, this newly renovated retreat delivers a stylish low up-keep market entry just around the corner from Dee Why's thriving town centre. Set on the ground floor of a well-kept solid brick block of 16, its stylish interiors reveal a sunny disposition, with a brand-new kitchen and a glass fronted living area that opens to a covered east facing balcony. Two spacious bedrooms are well separated, while a refreshed bathroom is updated with new tapware and natural ventilation. It's conveniently placed a stroll to Dee Why Oval, within short walking distance to shops, cafes and express B-line city buses, plus an easy bike ride to the beach.
- Solid double brick low rise building, accessed via only two stairs
- Lush central garden entry creates a great first impression
- Open living area with oversized windows for abundant natural light
- Covered east facing balcony, two newly carpeted bedrooms
- Refreshed bathroom with shower/bath and new tapware
- Car space, shared laundry, new floors, freshly painted, new lighting
- A perfect low-maintenance pad or readymade investment
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).