10 Boyer Road
A Family Friendly Layout, Modern Interiors And Room To Grow
The picture-perfect facade of this renovated home makes an instant first impression with a free flowing design that has been configured for family living. A fluid layout from front to back reveals a sequence of living areas anchored by a stone island gas kitchen with effortless outdoor connection via bi-fold doors. A sunny north facing alfresco deck is partially covered for all season alfresco dining leading down to child-friendly lawn and established gardens delivering an idyllic setting for relaxing, playing and entertaining. Its positioned an easy stroll to parks and Beacon Hill Public School, close proximity to beaches, Westfield Warringah Mall, Chatswood and CBD bus services.
- Family inclusive layout, l-shaped living area enhanced by timber floors
- Stone topped island kitchen equipped with European gas appliances
- Bi-fold doors flow to an all-season alfresco deck and level lawn
- Five bedrooms, master complete with ensuite and built in wardrobes
- Modern bathrooms, freshly painted, newly sanded floorboards
- Multiple living spaces, ideal for working from home
- Auto double garage with internal access, storage and laundry
- Future scope for a second level addition if desired (STCA)
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).