50/21 Devitt Street
Serene Lakeside Top Floor Apartment In Popular Locale
The tasteful renovation of this top floor apartment delivers a fresh take on lakeside living with stylish and breezy interiors creating a warm and welcoming vibe. Elevated to deliver a superb level of peace and privacy in a solid double brick building, the spacious design is wrapped in windows on three sides bringing in the sunshine and framing green leafy outlooks. Stylish detailing radiates a happy ambiance with a new kitchen and an open living space that connects to a sizeable balcony, that invites you to kick back and relax. Two bedrooms are well-separated, the main is fitted with built-ins and opens to its own private intimate balcony. A prized lakeside cul-de-sac footsteps to walking trails encompassing the lake, plus a short stroll to cafes, B-line buses, the surf and sand.
- Fresh, stylish interiors create a comfortable and cosy space to start and end your day
- Free-flowing living space opens outdoors to a generous balcony, perfect for relaxed entertaining
- New timber topped kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances, Bosch dishwasher
- Two double bedrooms, main has built-ins and balcony ideally placed away from the social spaces
- Internal laundry, own hot water service, plantation shutters, v-board detailing
- Lock up garage, shares no common walls, well-maintained solid double brick building
Water Rates - $146 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $359 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $929 Per Quarter
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022