4/20 Richmond Avenue
Boutique Top Floor Retreat, Renovated Interiors, 400m To The Beach
Taking pride of place on the top floor of the classic 'Richmond Court' security building, this appealing boutique apartment offers a sense of peace and privacy that's rare to find in the heart of Dee Why. The generous proportions reveal tasteful interiors that reflect laidback surfside chic with a stylish contemporary feel. Lovely and light with windows on three sides, with great separation between living and accommodation zones, and effortless connection to a sizeable alfresco balcony that invites you to kick back and relax. Immaculately presented and move-in ready, enjoy a low-maintenance lifestyle, enviably positioned adjoining Dee Why Lagoon Wildlife Refuge within a two-minute leisurely walk to the beach without crossing the road, plus a short stroll to town centre shops, express B-line city buses and cosmopolitan dining options.
- Solid double brick building of only 15 with garden forecourt
- Free-flowing living space allows for lovely natural light and air-flow
- Stone finished kitchen with stainless steel appliances and meals bar
- Generous balcony offers ample space for alfresco entertaining
- Two well-separated carpeted bedrooms fitted with built in wardrobes
- Chic bathroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles, functional internal laundry
- Own hot water service, custom joinery, recessed lighting, freshly painted
- Oversized single lock up garage with mezzanine storage space
- Step outside and immerse yourself in the vibrant surf and cafe culture
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022