303B/8 Oaks Avenue
Two-Bedroom Apartment Large 97sqm
Suite 15, Level 1, (above Woolworths) 888 Pittwater Road, Dee Why
The two-bedroom apartments offer a fabulous range to suit all starting at a sizable 74sqm internal with a 13sqm balcony. It comes complete with a refreshingly bright and open layout that flows seamlessly to a stunning balcony.
- Extensive open floor living space with a defined dining area by the kitchen
- Glass embraced interiors offer seamless flow to balconies and court gardens
- Premium "Smeg Linea" designed kitchen with engineered stone benchtop
- White gas cooktop, electric oven, integrated dishwasher and soft-close drawers
- Choice to upgrade with microwave, integrated fridge/freezer and pendant lighting
- Spacious bedrooms suites with sleek frosted glass built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom feature a luxury ensuite
- Deluxe bathrooms with Contemporary Chrome rails and internal laundry with fitted dryer
- Engineered timber flooring, ducted air conditioning and video intercom
- Covered security parking plus storeroom
- Next door to the brand new 'Lighthouse' shopping, restaurant and piazza precinct
- Footsteps to Woolworths, Coles, eateries, banks and Dee Why Grand
- Created by the highly-esteemed Crawford Architects and DevelopmentLink
- Construction has started!
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).