29/48A Consul Road
For a private inspection of this property please contact Harry Pownall 0490169701to arrange an appointment.
A beautifully conceived sanctuary nestled within the hidden historic 'The Kilns' security estate, this three bedroom apartments leafy surrounds underscore a sense of harmony and wellbeing, with access to a heated indoor pool. Delivering a perfect fusion of aesthetic appeal and high-end functionality, the free-flowing living space is anchored by a streamlined island kitchen with a series of sliding glass doors blurring the lines between indoors and out. Three well-separated bedrooms are fitted with built-ins including the master with ensuite, all open to the private balcony with natural bush outlooks. A unique lifestyle opportunity located a stroll to St Augustine's College, moments to Brookvale's town centre, Warringah Mall, B-line city buses, only a short drive to beaches.
- Set within the 'Limestone Apartments', rare peace and serenity in this thriving suburb
- Crafted to take full advantage of a wide leafy outlook with no overlooking neighbours
- Open plan living/dining area opens to an all-season balcony for relaxed entertaining
- Three generous bedrooms with built-ins, master has ensuite, enjoy access to balcony
- Sleek bathrooms, internal laundry with dryer, freshly painted, ample storage and brand new blinds.
-Lift access to two secure parking spaces in basement car park, level lift access
- Secure grounds with gated entry, park-like grounds ideal for the kids to play
Similar Properties in the area
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021