243/17 Howard Avenue
Designer Interiors, Pet-Friendly Complex, Dee Why's Trendiest Village Precinct
- Effortless flow to a private balcony acts as an extension of the living space
- Modern open design, generous living area with a defined dining space
- Streamlined stone topped kitchen with integrated Smeg gas appliances
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-ins open outdoors, main has ensuite
- Dedicated study enclave, chic bathrooms, European internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning, ample storage options, tiled floors, high ceilings
- Covered alfresco balcony overlooks the trendy cosmopolitan scenes below
- 20m pool, spa, gymnasium, on-site child-care, on-site building manager
- Level lift access to secure car space, visitor parking, pet-friendly complex
- A ready-made retreat with lock up and leave convenience, smart investment
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022