1/62 Osborne Road
Ultra-Chic Garden Apartment With Panoramic Views
Sweeping views over the harbour to Balmoral Beach and the city skyline provide the perfect backdrop for entertaining or relaxing in this enchanting Art Deco garden apartment. Brilliantly designed and tastefully refurbished to the highest possible standard, its bright and spacious interiors open to the common level lawns. Nestled at the end of an exclusive harbourside cul-de-sac, it is only footsteps to the secluded Little Manly Beach or Collins Flat.
- Move straight in and enjoy a lifestyle simply beyond compare
- Tranquil whisper-quiet setting on the prestigious Eastern Hill
- Set amid the gardens of 'Frangipani', a boutique block of four
- Rear setting with minimal access stairs
- Spacious L-shaped living room with large separate dining area
- Wondrous views from the living, dining, kitchen and main bedroom
- Easy flow to lawn – the only apartment with direct access
- Stylish CaesarStone kitchen with gas cooktops and dishwasher
- Double bedrooms with built-ins, chic bathroom with separate w/c
- Share laundry with an allocated space for your washing machine
- High ceilings, timber flooring, plantation shutters and gas outlet
- Only a few hundred metres from Little Manly and Collins Beach
- Stroll to Manly Wharf and thriving eateries within 10 minutes
Manly Neighbourhood Profile
A suburb that needs to introduction, Manly has evolved from relative unknown to the place to be on Sydney’s north shore for those chasing the beach lifestyle without wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of Sydney’s CBD. With a ferry that connects you to the city in just 30 minutes, Manly and Shelley Beaches to rival the best in the world, and an incomparable restaurant and shopping scene, Manly truly is the hub of coastal life along the Northern Beaches.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021