11/18 Moore Road
A Lifestyle Investment, 100m to Freshwater Beach
The tasteful renovation of this classic apartment delivers a fresh take on beachside living with bright and breezy interiors creating a warm and welcoming vibe. On the first floor of a boutique solid brick block, the spacious two-bedroom layout is wrapped in oversized windows bringing in the sunshine, with great separation between the social and sleeping zones. It benefits from a shared covered balcony on the same level, perfect for relaxing and taking in the lovely coastal breezes. A prized beachside position with the newly revamped Harbord Hotel a short two-minute stroll away, plus trendy Freshwater Village and the beach 100m down the street.
- Well-proportioned L-shaped lounge and dining room
- Separate modern kitchen with stainless steel oven
- Two well-placed double bedrooms awash with natural light
- Chic bathroom, modern flooring, high ceilings, crisp white walls
- Car space, accessed via minimal stairs, well-maintained block
- Superb walkability, close to shops, cafes, dining and buses
- Duck out for a surf before work or grab a coffee down the road
- Great low up-keep lifestyle or smart investment option
Similar Properties in the area
Freshwater Neighbourhood Profile
Freshwater is the perfect proof that good things come in small packages. At only 2km2, this cosy intimate suburb boasts 5 stunning parks, 3 schools, a vibrant local community, plenty of cafés and restaurants, and world-class surf beaches. And with only 17km between Freshwater and the Sydney CBD, you get the best of both worlds - very little local traffic, but a quick city commute if needed.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022