15 Badcoe Road
Stylish family entertainer in a quiet leafy pocket
- Sunny north verandah and gently sloping lawn with district views
- Generous living space with a big sunny north facing bay window
- Separate dining area by the kitchen with a built-in credenza
- Stylish CaesarStone kitchen with servery window to the terrace
- Bosch gas cooktop and dishwasher, wine fridge and wine racks
- Sunny family room upstairs with study area and district views
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins, main and guest have ensuites
- Sleek contemporary bathrooms, high ceilings, timber flooring
- Vast covered entertainers' terrace with a seriously large Jacuzzi
- Private terraced rear lawn and landscaped tropical gardens
- Stroll to parks village shops and trails to Narrabeen Lagoon
- Lock-up garage with internal access plus off-street parking
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).