Sun Drenched Dual Level Top Floor Apartment, A Stylish Contemporary Retreat
- Private intercom entry, security building and parking with internal access
- Contemporary pet-friendly building, private elevated position
- Stone topped kitchen with stainless steel Smeg gas appliances, dishwasher
- Open plan living/dining set under high ceilings with louvers for air-flow
- Upstairs king bedroom with built-ins, 2nd with space for a study nook
- Sleek main bathroom with shower/bath, guest powder room
- Concealed internal laundry, gas heating, BBQ bayonet, gas hot water
- Immaculate common areas and landscaped gardens, two common storerooms
- A short walk to cafes, shops, parks and close to a selection of schools
Water Rates- $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $359 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $1,094 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).