18 Emma Street
An Idyllic Coastal Haven With Breathtaking Ocean Views On A North Facing 712sqm Block
Capturing the very essence of laidback beach house luxury, this two storey home cuts an impressive street figure to create an instant first impression, while a free-flowing indoor and outdoor design celebrates family life with space to live and room to grow. The main social hub of the home is anchored by a gourmet stone gas kitchen, which extends via bifolds to a covered balcony with captivating ocean views reaching Robert Dunn Reserve. The four-bedroom layout incorporates a flexible lower level teen retreat or in-law accommodation with the potential for self-contained living (STCA). Interiors connect to a north facing backyard escape, with an all-season alfresco deck, spa and substantial child friendly level lawn framed in established gardens with direct entry to Vesper Reserve. Set on the high side of the street within a short stroll to Mona Vale Public School, Sacred Heart, village shops, cafes and express B-line city buses, plus a short drive to beaches.
- Streamlined open plan living and dining area opens outdoors
- Covered balcony basks in ocean views and coastal breezes
- Watch the paragliders, migrating whales and stunning sunrises
- Stone crafted kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances, butler's pantry
- Three well-placed bedrooms with built-ins, master has ensuite
- Integrated home office area with custom shelving/cabinetry
- Contemporary bathrooms with heated floors, abundant storage
- Lower level teen retreat or in-law accommodation with bathroom
- Air conditioning, auto blinds, gas heating, solar panels
- Auto double garage with internal access, under house storage
- Potential to add another level, ideal for a parents retreat (STCA)
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Mona Vale Neighbourhood Profile
Nestled amongst stunning beaches, lush parkland, and the best the Northern Beaches have to offer all within a short distance, Mona Vale is a stand out suburb in Sydney for being the family friendly choice for those chasing the ultimate seaside lifestyle. A hot spot for retail and industry, and just 28kms north of the Sydney CBD, Mona Vale is an established suburb with a bright future for families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021