16/19-23 Waine Street
Modern Lifestyle Apartment Close To Essentials
This private apartment features a flowing layout, light-filled interiors and sweeping district outlooks. Positioned in a modern security complex with lift access, it presents a perfect choice for first home buyers or savvy investors. It's sought after address is just minutes from Queenscliff and Freshwater beaches, Manlys lifestyle hub and ferry.
- Modern open plan living/dining area offers easy outdoor flow
- Generous alfresco balcony, perfect for relaxed entertaining
- Separate stone finished kitchen equipped with Smeg gas appliances
- Bright double bedroom with mirrored built-ins opens to terrace
- Contemporary full bathroom with convenient internal laundry
- Secure car space, level 1 setting, video intercom, air-con, gas heating
- Positioned close to Manly Golf Course and Warringah Mall shopping
Freshwater Neighbourhood Profile
Freshwater is the perfect proof that good things come in small packages. At only 2km2, this cosy intimate suburb boasts 5 stunning parks, 3 schools, a vibrant local community, plenty of cafés and restaurants, and world-class surf beaches. And with only 17km between Freshwater and the Sydney CBD, you get the best of both worlds - very little local traffic, but a quick city commute if needed.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021