3/106 Oaks Avenue
Boutique North Facing Entertainer One Block From Dee Why Beach
Secluded to the quiet rear of a pet-friendly boutique block of only nine, this ground-floor apartment's oversized layout and elegant interiors excel in design, space and style to deliver an enduring beachside home. Renovated to a high standard with an intuitive use of space, the light-filled layout is designed to embrace the outdoors with seamless connection via a series of doors from every room to an oversized wraparound terrace which creates a natural extension of the interiors. This private sanctuary has no overlooking neighbours, only one common wall and internal access to a lock up garage and secure storeroom. Its prized location is a level stroll to Dee Why's vibrant oceanfront dining strip, parks and tidal pool, plus an easy walk to town centre shops and express city buses.
- Renovated over time with nothing to do, free flowing lounge and dining area
- Stone kitchen with premium Neolith benchtops and casual breakfast bar
- Gas cooktop, dishwasher, window servery to the terrace, hot and cold Billy Tap
- Wraparound terrace with a selection of private spaces to relax and entertain
- Covered alfresco entertaining area, outdoor areas wrapped in landscaped gardens
- Unique dual aspect, great separation between the living and accommodation areas
- Large master bedroom with wall-to-wall mirrored built-ins opens to terrace
- Second bedroom with pull down bed and study nook flows outdoors
- Sleek bathroom with underfloor heating, internal laundry with storage space
- Shares only one coming wall, mostly owner occupied, aesthetically appealing block
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022