88 South Creek Road
* For a private inspection of this property please contact the agent to arrange an appointment.
Streamline contemporary design, premium appointments and finishes and spectacular alfresco entertaining area combine in this newly renovated freestanding home to provide an idyllic retreat for the modern family of today. Combined with a council approved 1 bedroom granny flat with separate entry/yard , its peaceful family-friendly setting is within footsteps of Dee Why Park or Cromer Park, the bicycle path from Dee Why Beach to Narrabeen Lagoon and city buses, and minutes from schools, shopping and beaches.
- Newly refurbished and updated with every conceivable luxury
- Loft office
- Wide sweeping living and dining space
- Stacked glass sliding doors provide seamless flow to rear deck
- Covered entertainers' deck merges with level lawn
- Deluxe kitchen with 900mm wide Electrolux gas cooktop and Westinghouse Oven
- Pull-out kitchen and laundry sink taps, Sirius Downdraft Range Hood
- Spacious bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans, main with ensuite
- All bathrooms with heated floor and towel rack
- High ceilings, Ironbark timber flooring
- ducted air conditioning, gas barbecue outlet
- Private fully enclosed lawns and gardens requiring minimal upkeep
- Footsteps to a choice of parks, playing fields and playgrounds
- Walk or ride on the bike path to Dee Why Town Centre or Beach
- Oversized auto double garage with parking in front
- fully self-contained 1 bedroom flat above garage with separate entrance and lawn, renting for $500 per week
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021