8 Laurina Street
Luxuriously Designed and Private Attached Home "Torrens Title"
- 2019 built, separate lounge and dining areas, alfresco deck, child friendly level lawn
- Stone finished kitchen with stainless steel Bosch gas appliances, integrated dishwasher, meals bar
- Upstairs casual living area, sizeable bedrooms with built-ins, master has walk in and ensuite
- Chic main bathroom, guest powder room, ample storage options, air conditioning on each level
- Auto lock up garage with integrated laundry and internal access, additional driveway parking
- Located close to local shops, Warriewood Square, sporting fields, cafes and seaside dining
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).