8/43 Oaks Avenue
Bright And Airy Cosmopolitan Beachside Setting, Walk To Everywhere Convenience
- Quiet rear setting, sunny east orientation, sea breezes
- Secure block of 12, tucked away position on the first floor
- Open plan living area flows out to balcony with leafy outlook
- Tidy functional original kitchen offers further potential
- Two well-placed double bedrooms fitted with built-ins
- Full bathroom, internal laundry, own hot water service
- Single lock up garage, freshly painted interiors, new floors
- Low up-keep lifestyle with everything moments from the door
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022